This foolproof and easy to make cheesecake tart has ground cocoa biscuits and butter at its bottom and a super delicious and simple filling of cream cheese and hazelnut praline. It is prepared in less than 15 minutes and you just have to put it for 2 hours in the fridge before devouring!
- 250 g cocoa biscuits
- 100 g butter (at room temperature)
- 300 g cream cheese
- 200 g hazelnut praline
- For this recipe you need a tart tin or a 20 cm spring-form round tin.
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C.
- Place the biscuits and the butter inside a blender and blend until evenly distributed. Bare in mind that, depending on the size of your blender, you may need to blend them gradually.
- Cover the tart tin or the round tin with the biscuits-butter mixture and, using your fingers, spread it all over its surface.
- Then bake for 8 minutes at pre-heated oven.
- Remove from the oven the base of the tart and allow to completely cool.
- Put the cheese and the hazelnut praline inside a bowl -or the bowl of your mixer- and beat until smooth.
- Pour the mixture inside the tart base that has meanwhile cooled and transfer to the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Optionally, season with white chocolate flakes.