Coconut is inextricably linked with summer in my mind! Especially when coconut sunscreen smells all around the beach. That’s the reason I decided to make these super choco truffles with coconut.
Originaly Published: provocateur.gr
- 60 ml heavy cream 35% fat
- 200 g. white dark chocolate
- 150 g. coconut (100 g. for the mixture and 50 g. for frosting)
- Melt white chocolate and heavy cream in double boiler.
- Remove from heat and pour in the coconut. Mix until you have a firm dough.
- Then make small balls, sprinkle with coconut and put them in the refrigerator.