- 1 kg zucchini grated and drained
- 1 cup chopped chicken sausage or sausage with leek
- 2 cups grated parmesan or any yellow cheese
- 2 cups cream fresh
- 125 gr. cow butter
- 4 eggs
- 5 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 4-5 sprigs of fresh basil, chopped
- 4-5 sprigs of oregano, chopped
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- salt and pepper
- In a nonstick skillet, saute zucchini with butter and a little salt over medium to high heat until all fluids are gone.
- Remove from the heat, add the cream, the herbs, the bread crumbs, the baking powder, the sausage, the grated cheese, salt and pepper and finally the egg yolks.
- Mix well.
- Beat the egg whites into meringue and incorporate gently in the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a round souffle pan or in a small ovenproof pan.
- Bake at 180 °C in preheated oven for 1 hour.
Tip: Small zucchinis are best, because they don’t have a lot of fluids.
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτογραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ