For the chocolate cream
- 150 g. chocolate 70% cocoa
- 30 g. cow butter
- 20 g. cocoa
- 30 g. cognac
- 250 g. mascarpone cheese
- 2 medium eggs
- 50 g. sugar
- Melt the butter with the chocolate in a double boiler or in a microwave oven, add the cocoa and brandy and stir.
- Slightly soften the mascarpone, stirring with a whisk or spoon into a bowl and then add it to the mixture of chocolate.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar with a whisk in a double boiler, until whiten and flufy. You need to work it with quick movements to pasteurize the egg without baking it.
- Stir it in the mixture of chocolate.
- Pour half of the chocolate mixture on the base of the cake, aka the first meringue disk .
- Put on top the second meringue disk and cover it with the rest of the chocolate mixture.
- Decorate with whatever makes you happy. You may use strawberries, berries, crushed biscuit even roses. I used white chocolate and my favorite maraschino cherries.
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ