- 250 g butter
- 250g dark chocolate , cut into pieces
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla
- 7 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 7 tablespoons flour , sifted
- some cocoa and butter to cover the baking forms
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Grease and cover with cocoa 12 non stick forms.
- In a large glass bowl mix the chocolate with the butter and let them melt it in a double boiler.
- Mix well until the mixture is completely homogeneous.
- Whisk the eggs in another bowl.
- Add them to the chocolate mix.
- Add coffee, vanilla and salt.
- Use a sharp, little knife to get all vanilla seeds from the vanilla bean and add them to the mixture
- Mix well.
- Sieve in the flour and stir using a plastic spatula.
- Fill about 3/4 of the forms.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let them stand for 2-3 minutes before serving.
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ