For the filling:
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper cut into slices
- 1 green bell pepper cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250 g feta cheese , cut into frames
- 250g grated gruyere
- 1 egg
- 200 grams . yogurt
- 1/2 cup . milk tea
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat and allow the onions to wilt for 8-10.
- Beat eggs with yogurt and milk, to become one.
- Add the onion, the cheese grated and feta cheese in big chunks.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Pour the ingredients.
- Put the sliced peppers on top and cover with a few drops of ilive oil.
- Bake for 35 minutes.