- 3 cups self rising flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil or oregano
- 150 grams unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix flour, parmesan cheese and basil in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Whisk mustard and eggs together, then beat into butter mixture until it forms pea-size lumps.
- Add dry ingredients and yogurt into the butter mixture, alternating between dry ingredients and yogurt one third at a time.
- Beat until smooth.
- Use butter and flour to cover a muffin tin.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- 250 g cream cheese
- 1/2 bunch dill
- Finely chop the dill.
- Place all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a piping bag.
- When muffins are cool and ready, decorate them with the icing
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ