- 1 1/2 cup non-fat yogurt 2
- cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 envelopes powdered gelatin
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk or cream
- berries to serve
- 1 Tbsp, apricot jam (click here for my recipe)
- Puree the strawberries, yogurt, and honey in a blender until very smooth.
- Soak the gelatin in a water, for about 3 minutes.
- Bring the milk or cream to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add the gelatin mixture and the apricot jam, stir until dissolved.
- Whisk the milk mixture into strawberry-yogurt purée and pour into spring form pan.
- Refrigerate the cake for about 4-5 hours, until firm, but best to leave it overnight.
- Before you unlock the spring form pan, run a knife around the edge of the cake.
- Put the berries on a top of the cake and serve.
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ