For the cake
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 vanillas
- ¼ cup jam (various flavors)
For the semifreddo
- 1 can cream fresh
- 1 milk condensed
- 300 gr. cream cheese
- ½ cup of your favorite jam
- Preheat the oven to 175°C in air and lay grease-proof paper on a pan.
- Use a brush to coat it with corn oil.
- Beat eggs in mixer with sugar and vanilla for about 10 minutes until the mixture gets white.
- Stop the mixer and add the flour throwing it like rain over the mixture, stirring gently with a silicone spatula until it gets homogenous.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and use a spatula to straighten it and create a layer that is the same thick everywhere.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until it gets a nice golden color.
- Remove from the oven, invert onto towel, carefully tear away the paper and wrap it in roll with the towel.
- Allow to cool completely while wrapped so it keeps the shape of the cake roll.
- Meanwhile prepare the semifreddo: Beat the cream fresh in the mixer for 5 minutes until fluffy.
- Pour the condensed milk, vanilla and keep beating for 2-3 minutes. The mixture will rise and get really fluffy.
- Add the cream cheese and beat a little more so it is completely integrated.
- Finally add the jam and beat until the mixture is homogenous.
For the set up of the cake
- Dress a large round bowl in plastic wrap.
- Unwrap the cake, coat it with jam of your choice and rewind roll.
- of the bowlCut the roll into slices with a thickness of about one centimeter and cover the entire surface starting from the bottom.
- Pour the semifreddo and cover with the remaining rolls.
- Allow the cake in the freezer until the semifreddo is frozen very well.
- Remove the cake on a platter and remove the membrane.
- Reserve the dessert in the freezer.
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ