This idea came to me when I discovered these koupat that look like ice cream! It was the perfect excuse to bake my favorite recipe for butter cookies from the boos of Athena Panos (aka Sugar Buzz). I already had ice cream since I had recently done a double dose of this perfect chocolate ice cream that does not need an ice cream maker. Click here to steal the recipe.
- 200 gr. butter at room temperature
- 90 gr. sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 340 gr. flour
- Beat the with the sugar in the mixer.
- Pour the egg and vanilla and keep beating until incorporated.
- Add flour slowly.
- At first it looks like wet sand but then it turns to a homogenous mixture.
- Stop beating and divide the dough into two parts.
- Cover each portion in film and leave it in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
- Turn on the oven to 170°C.
- Remove the dough from the fridge.
- Unroll the membrane and put on a large paper baking paper.
- Cover with a new film and roll into 5 mm thick.
- If the dough is warm and soft put it back in the fridge.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes depending on the size of the cookies.
- When the edges are browned cookies are ready.
For the setup
Join two cookies with chocolate ice cream and freeze for at least 3 hours before serving!
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ