Are you looking for a cooking project for this weekend? This chocolate ice cream recipe doesn’t require an ice cream machine and will bring many “Bravos” from your loved ones
- 200 grams. dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 condensed milk (400 grams)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch coffee
- 1 vanilla
- 350 ml cream 35% fat, cold
- 50 grams. chocolate crumb
- Let the chopped chocolate, condensed milk, salt and vanilla melt in a double boiler.
- Let it melt over medium heat stirring occasionally.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Beat the cold cream until soft peaks are formed.
- Put 2-3 tbsp from the whipped cream to the cold chocolate mixture and stir gently to thin.
- Finally, add the rest of the whipped cream.
- Gently mix the mixture using a spatula until it is homogenous.
- Add the chocolate crumb and mix gently.
- Put the mixture in a bowl and let it chill in the freezer for about 5-6 hours.
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ