It’s finally this time of the year that the ice cream maker takes it’s place on the kitchen counter and goes back to work.
- 1 kg yogurt
- 250 gr. sugar
- 150 gr jelly fruit cocktail
- Pour the yogurt in the mixer’s bowl and beat at medium speed.
- Add the sugar and continue beating for five minutes.
- Shortly before you remove it from the mixer add jelly fruit cocktail
- Transfer the mixture to ice cream maker .
- In case you do not have an ice cream maker, chill the mixture in the freezer and then work it with a hand mixer to make it fluffy.
- Bring it back to the freezer and repeat the same process for about 3-4 times to make the frozen yogurt fluffier.
Tip: In order to complete the parfait feeling (and the calories) you may add crushed nuts.
Serve with Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ