- 10g butter
- 100 g olive oil
- 200g sugar
- 4 eggs
- zest of 2 oranges
- 250g self raising flour
- 1/3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon cloves
- 1 spoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder, spices and vanilla to mix everything together well.
- Beat butter and sugar together in a mixer until pale and fluffy.
- Add the orange zest, the olive oil slowly and continue beating adding the eggs one by one.
- Remove the mixture from the mixer and mix by hand with the flour using a spoon.
- Put the dough in molds for cupcakes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Ingredients for the chocolate frosting
- 125 g fresh unsalted butter at room temperature
- 300 g sifted icing sugar
- 90 g dark chocolate
- 60 ml cream fresh (35% fat)
- Mix the chocolate, cream fresh and butter in saucepan.
- In moderate heat stir the mixture until smooth and homogeneous.
- Remove from heat and add the caster sugar.
- Mix gently.
- Set aside the mixture to cool down, and then put it in the fridge.
- When you are ready to decorate the cupcakes, remove and beat until fluffy and creamy.
- Put it in a piping bag and decorate .
- Keep it out of the fridge if you are going to use it the same day and let it in the fridge if you are going to use it the next day.
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ