- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt the peanut butter, honey, and butter over medium-low heat in a saucepan on the stove.
- Remove from heat once it’s melted together and add in the oats, shredded coconut, chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Stir together until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour into a pan and let it cool down at room temperature or in the fridge.
- When the mixture is hardened, cut into bars and serve
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.