- 250 grams. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking Powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 lemon (organic if you can find)
- 170 grams. butter at room temperature
- 110 grams. sugar
- 80 grams. caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (extract) or 1 vanilla
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Wash and wipe the lemons and then take one teaspoon zest and 2 tablespoons juice.
- Use a hand mixer to beat the butter, sugar (110 gr.) and caster sugar (80 gr.) for a few minutes until you have a thick cream.
- Add the zest, juice and vanilla and use a spatula to mix the dry ingredients in the mixture.
- Divide the dough into two equal portions and wrap with cling film.
- Give them roll shape.
- Freezes= the dough in the freezer if you are in a hurry or let them stay in the refrigerator if you have enough time.
- When the dough is ready, remove the membrane and use a sharp knife to cut thick slices 0.5 cm.
- Lay parchment paper or silicone sheet on a baking pan and array the cookies providing enough distance between them because they spread.
- Bake for about 12-15 until the edges are lightly browned.
- After removing from the oven carefully transfer to a wire rack to cool thoroughly.
- 50 gr. cream fresh 55% fat
- 150 gr. white chocolate couverture
- zest of one lemon
- 5 drops of food coloring (yellow)
- 100 gr. castor sugar
- Melt chocolate and cream in double boiler.
- Add the lemon zest and yellow color and mix well.
- Just when you have a homogenous yellow cream remove from heat and let cool.
- I left it in the fridge for an hour to tie.
- Then removed it, add the sugar and stir.