For the dough
- 80 g. butter straignt from the refrigerator, cut into cubes
- 65 g. castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 175 g. flour
- 40 g. cocoa
For the filling:
- 160 g. brown sugar
- 80 g. butter
- 100 g. cream 35% fat
- 100 g. baked nuts
Fot the Dough
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and knead thoroughly with your hands until combined.
- Leave the dough in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Preheat oven at 170 ° C.
- Put the dough into well buttered tart molds and use your fingers to open it slowly so that is covers the entire surface of the tart mold.
- Cover with baking film and fill with dried beans or rice.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove the film with the beans or rice and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
- Leave it aside to cool down.
For the Caramel Filling
- Place sugar, butter and cream in a saucepan and boil for 10-15 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon until it becomes a thick mixture with a dark blonde color.
- Remove from heat, fill the prebaked tart dough, add the nuts and serve.
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ