- 90 gr. self raising flour alone
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 150 gr. sugar
- 125 gr. melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 4 bananas, mashed with a fork
- 70 gr. chocolate couverture
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the melted butter.
- Add the bananas and mix well with a wire.
- In another bowl put the flour, sugar and cinnamon and stir.
- Pour the mixture of solids in the mixture of liquids and mix gently with a spoon.
- Fill a pan with buttered muffin pockets and at the center of each put a piece of chocolate (about 5 grams).
- There is no need to flatten the dough because it will sit as baked.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 ° C for 25 to 30 minutes.
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτογραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ