For the cream filling
- 300 grams. cream cheese
- 25 grams. caster sugar
- 150 ml cream 35% fat
- Zest of 1 lime
- Put all the ingredients in a ball and beat them with a mixer on medium speed until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Cover the mixture with a fling film and let it rest in the refrigerator at least fot 30 minutes.
For the dough
- 175 grams. flour
- 100 grams. butter, cut into cubes (not too chilled)
- 25 grams. sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons of cold water
- Sift the flour with the icing into a large bowl.
- Add the butter and zest and mix well using your fingers fingers.
- Add the egg and the water to make the dough.
- Once finished give it the shape of a small ball and wrap it in film.
- Let it rest on the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough to a thin sheet and arrange it in a buttered tart pans.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper over the dough, fill it with beans or rice and bake in a well preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the beans or rice and bake for another 5-10 minutes to give it a nice golden color.
- Tip: You can make it waterproofe by brushing it with a little egg white. Bake for amother 3-4 minutes. Allow to cool and then fill it with the cream that is waiting in the fridge for you.
For the apple topping
- 1½ cups. tea sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 Apples cut into cubes
- Place a nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Put the sugar in the skillet and let it melt, shaking the pan to avoid turning to black in the edges.
- Once the sugar turns to caramel add the cold butter.
- Once butter is melted, add the fruit cut into cubes and mix it well to get it all caramelised. Add cinnamon.
- Boil for another 5 minutes and then let it slightly cool.For the the setting
Fill every tart with cream and decorate it with the caramelised apples.
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ