Salty caramel and almonds are married on a soft cheese base. The almond butter baked with cream cheese gives a particular nutty taste.
Searching for "salted caramel"
Do you remember my salted caramel recipe I posted the other day? Well that was a major success in the house and so I decided to make a new round and go for a Chocolate Salted Caramel Tart!
My classic pate sucree filled with salted caramel, a super simple chocolate ganache and fleur de seul!
A few weeks ago I made salted caramel for the first time! I was so thrilled with the flavor (and the simplicity of the recipe). All this time I was trying to figure out a way on how to use it on a proper dessert! So I ended up to these brownies.
70 gr. flour, all-purpose
2 pinches of salt
60 gr. butter
300 gr. chocolate (I used black but you can play with the proportions by putting 150 gr. milk chocolate and 150 gr. dark chocolate)
2 large eggs
200 gr. granulated sugar
1 vanilla (if you use liquid you will need 2 tablespoons)
150 gr. walnuts (optional)
150 ml salted caramel. Click here to see the recipe
Preheat oven to 160°C in air and cover with butter a small baking pan.
Cut chocolate in small pieces and melt in a bain marie with the butter. Leave it aside for 5 ‘-10’ to cool down.
Beat the eggs with the sugar for 5 minutes until fluffy and whiten. Add vanilla and salt. Use a spatula to add gently the chocolate. Stir in the flour and mix well. Add the walnuts and transfer the mixture into the pan.
Use a small spoon to add the salted caramel on the surface. At this point, use only half of the salted caramel.
Bake for 35 minutes and remove from oven.
After 10 minutes add the rest of the salted caramel.
2 cups granulated sugar
12 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature and cut into pieces
1 cup heavy cream, at room temperature
1 tablespoon fleur de sel (or another sea salt)
Melt the sugar over medium-high heat. Stir until all the sugar is melted. As soon as the sugar turns amber in color add your butter and whisk vigorously. It will bubble up aggressively but keep whisking until all the butter has melted. Remove pan from the heat and slowly pour in the cream while whisking vigorously. The caramel is going to bubble aggressively again, so be careful! Whisk until all the cream is incorporated and then whisk in the fleur de sel. Set the sauce aside to cool for 15 minutes prior to pouring it into a glass jar to cool completely. You can refrigerate the sauce for up to 2 weeks, but you will need to warm it before using.
This foolproof and easy to make cheesecake tart has ground cocoa biscuits and butter at its bottom and a super delicious and simple filling of cream cheese and hazelnut praline. It is prepared in less than 15 minutes and you just have to put it for 2 hours in the fridge before devouring!
Αυτά τα άρθρα είναι πάντα τα πιο αγαπημένα μου στο #coolartisan! Μου δινετε τόση χαρά όταν μαγειρεύετε τις συνταγές μου και ανεβάζετε φωτογραφίες στο instagram με hashtag #coolartisan!
Παρακαλώ συνεχίστε, και εγώ θα τις αναδημοσιεύω εδώ!
- 4 medium sized apples
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 egg, whisked (for egg wash)
- Slice off tops of apples. Using a small, sharp knife, hollow out the center of the apples, leaving about 1/4- 1/2 inch on the sides. Save the flesh to be used for filling.
- Dice the removed apple flesh into small cubes. You should have about 1 cup worth when you are done. Make sure not to include seeds, skin, or any of the core.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water.
- In a small pot on stove, combine 1 cup diced apples, cornstarch mixture, cinnamon and white sugar and cook for about 5 minutes until apples are soft and syrup is brown and thick.
- Add apple pie filling to each of the hollowed out apples.
- Slice pie crust into 1/2 inch wide strips, long enough to be laid across the surface of the apple with a little extra hanging off of each side.
- Lay about 3 strips on the apple and then take 3 more strips and weave with strips already in place.
- Brush pie crust with whisked egg wash.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until crust is golden and apples are softened.
- Drizzle with salted caramel sauce and top with ice cream if desired.
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ