Searching for "brownies"
I’m happy to inform you that this can be achieved by playing with sweet potato puree and some very simple ingredients. You think that vegan desserts like countless hours in the kitchen? You’re wrong!
With a little help from Barba Stathis who create a ready-made mash of sweet potatoes, all you need is a blender and 3 minutes of preparation! Put all the ingredients in the blender, beat, transfer to the baking pan and bake! So simple! There is no chance of failure.
So quickly and simply, you will make a super velvety chocolate sweet that will ”save” you the guilt. The basic ingredient of the brownies is the sweet potato puree Barba Stathis which is 100% vegetable, boiled, pulped and frozen in small portions, preserving all freshness, flavor and nutrients.
- 500 gr. sweet potato puree Barba Stathis
- 50 ml almond milk
- 12 dates, chopped
- 6 tablespoon maple syrup
- 100 gr. almonds, ground
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 gr. oats, powdered
- 6 tablespoon cocoa
- 200 gr. couverture, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 50 gr. σcouverture
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C in the air.
- Put the Barba Stathis sweet potatoes puree directly from the freezer to the pan with the almond milk and mix until you have a smooth puree.
- Once it is ready, put the puree in a blender along with the dates, until you have a smooth homogenous mixture.
- Put the remaining ingredients in a bowl, add the sweet potato mixture and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a non-stick baking pan and bake for forty five to fifty minutes.
- Then remove the pan from the oven and let it cool for about ten minutes – this is very important as the sweet continues to bake.
- While the brownies is in the oven, we prepare the icing.
- Just melt all the ingredients together and mix well.
- Then put the icing in the freezer for 15 minutes and then refrigerated for an additional 15 minutes to stabilize and thickens the mixture.
- Remove the brownies from the pan and allow it to cool completely before spreading the icing on its surface.
Today’s recipe is super and relatively simple, though the result seems complex! These are brownies that are baked in an ice cream cone and garnished with cream cheese!
So simple… Looks like ice cream but it’s cupcake! We make two preparations: one for stuffing brownies and one for the cream! The recipe draws about 25 cones.
Sweet potato brownies! Today’s recipe is a different approach to brownies. For those of you who are familiar with the idea of vegan, sweet potato brownies is not something new! However, for some (of us) it certainly sounds weird the first time.
It took me two tests to make it and I can say that this dessert does NOT taste like the original brownies. You may say it’s better! It is quite smooth and juicy, super chocolaty and leaves a sense of “healthiness” on your palate.
Even if you’re not vegan (or have no plans to become one), this recipe is definitely worthy so you can check what you can make using the healthiest ingredients!
1 2 3 4 Next