A savory version for pancakes that make for a perfect brunch!
Traditional -> Modern 50%
Level of difficulty -> 1
Time: 20 minutes
IngredientsIngredients for 8 pancakes
- 3 zucchini, grated on coarse
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 big eggs
- 200 gr grated cheese DODONI TouTost
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 100 gr flour, all-purpose
- 2 tablespoons galotyri DODONI for serving
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- Grate the cheese into thin grater.
- In a large bowl, put the egg and add the zucchini.
- Stir and add the grated cheese DODONI TouTost
- Finally, add all other ingredients and mix well.
- In a pancake machine or in a non-stick pan, put a large spoonful of the mixture.
- Leave it on the surface without moving it, until it starts blistering. That means it's ready to be turned.
- Turn it and let it cook on the other side.
- Place 4 pancakes on each plate and serve with one tablespoon of galotyri DODONI.