Spring is the right time for all yogurt desserts to appear in the fridge. Today I am making a really light version that asks only for a few minutes to be made.
- 500 g. yogurt
- 200 g. milk
- 100 g. honey
- 50 g. or 5 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 vanilla
- zest from 1 orange
- 4-5 strawberries
- In a saucepan mix together yogurt, milk, yogurt, corn flour, zest and vanilla until a homogenous mixture.
- Place over low heat and boil until thicken cream.
- As long as cream is warm pour it in glasses.
- Wait until comes to room temperature and put it in the fridge.
- When cream cools, cut strawberries into quarters and garnish.