A cool, enjoyable recipe with the King of the Summer, Watermelon. You will love to make it over and over again.
IngredientsFor the base
- 200 gr dates
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 100 gr almonds
- 5 cups watermelon juice
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup almond milk
- 30 gr gelatin
InstructionsFor the base
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender untill you have a homogenous mixture.
- Press the firmly on the base of a cake pan
- Set aside 2 cups of the watermelon juice in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining 3 cups of watermelon juice with the lemon zest, lemon juice, sugar and milk.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the reserved 2 cups of watermelon juice. Allow to sit for 2 minutes so that gelatin can dissolve and begin to absorb liquid.
- Heat it in the microwave for 2 minutes on high, or heat gently in a small pot over low heat on the stove top, until the gelatin has completely melt into the juice and the liquid is smooth.
- Add the watermelon juice with the melted gelatin to the larger bowl of juice from
- Stir to combine.
- Gently pour the mixture over the prepared crust and place in the refrigerator and allow to set for 3 to 4 hours.