There is no plate more light and nice for summer than a watermelon salad with feta cheese! Today, I prepare it as a starter, in portions, and I garnish the plate with its rind, serving it as a tart.
- BULGUR SALAD WITH CHICKPEAS AND VEGETABLES
- FETA CHEESE AND POMEGRANATE POTATO SALAD
- GREEK SALAD WITH AVOCADO
- 300 g watermelon
- 100 g feta cheese
- Zest of half a lemon or lime
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic cream
- Leaves of fresh spearmint
- Peel the watermelon and slice it into cubes.
- Cut the feta cheese into cubed.
- In a platter, mix the watermelon with the feta cheese.
- Add the zest and the balsamic cream and, finally, garnish with the fresh spearmint.