I made a cheesecake with world’s favorite cookies!
Thank me later 😉
- 10 dates
- 100 gr hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight in water and drained)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 7 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 12 oreos, chopped into pieces
- Start by placing the hazelnuts in your food processor.
- Blend for 1 minute, until the nuts have crumbled.
- Then add the remaining ingredients, pitting the dates before adding those.
- Blend for another minute until a stick dough forms. Pat into the base of a springform tin.
- To make filling, in a high power blender combine pre soaked cashews, lemon juice, vanilla bean paste, sea salt, maple syrup and coconut oil. Blend till smooth. This may take a while, but as the motor heats the mixture up a little, it will eventually come together.
- Once smooth, pour mixture into a large bowl.
- Tip your chopped oreos into the bowl and mix well. Once fully mixed through, spoon mixture into prepared base.
- Freeze for 3 hours or overnight. This cake doesn't take very long to harden up!
- Before serving, let the cake in the fridge for 30 minutes.