One of the simplest, easiest and quickest recipes you can try for aromatic orange cake. You can make it with only 6 materials or if you want add the other fragrances.
- 110 gr brown sugar
- 110 gr sunflower oil
- 1 cup fresh orange juice (and the zest from the oranges)
- 220 gr whole grain flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon clove (optional)
- 1 pinch of salt (optional)
- Put in a bowl of sugar, sunflower oil, orange zest, cinnamon, cloves, salt and mix with a spoon.
- Dissolve the soda in the juice and add it to the bowl.
- Add the baking powder in the whole flour and pour it into the bowl with the liquids. Stir with spoon.
- Transfer to a non-stick cake and bake at 170 ° C on the resistors for 40 minutes.
- Optionally, decorate with chocolate glaze.