Lately I am going through a vegan desserts period! I am not saying I am any close to try to become a vegan again! I did it once, I failed and that is enough for me! I just love to experiment in pastry and stay away of ingredients such as eggs, milk, or even honey.
IngredientsFor the tart crust
- 400 gr cereals
- 300 gr dark chocolate
- 230g peanut butter
- 3 medium bananas (300g)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Zest from 2 oranges
- Break chocolate in small pieces and put them in bowl arranged on top of a double boiler and stir occasionaly.
- When chocolate is completely melted add the cereals in and stir so that all of them get covered in chocolate.
- Spread the cereal crust in a tart pan and place it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- For the filling: Blend everything together very, very well. Pour into the prepared tart crust and return in the fridge until firm.
- Ι decorated with white chocolate on top, but you may avoid that if you want it to be completely vegan.