- 200 gr gluten free flour
- 8 gr baking powder
- 150 gr ground almonds
- 200 gr coconut sugar
- 120 ml coconut, or sunflower oil
- 300 ml soy or almond milk
- 2 teaspoon almond essence
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 100 gr dry cranberries
- 100 gr almonds
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a cake pan with oil.
- Place all of the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into a jug and stir well.
- Gradually add the liquid to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the cranberries and almonds.
- Pour into the greased tin and bake for 40/45 minutes, until the a testing stick comes out clean.