Christmas sweets as well as all-year sweets can be delicious and vegan at the same time. Without remorse or guilt, indulge freely the whole festive season!
You need very few and simple materials and a minimum of time to cook them!
Tip: They are ideal as a gift to a visit! I have missed this habit of making the sweets ourselves and giving them as a gift to our friends!
- 5 plums
- 5 dates seedless
- 200 gr. nuts of your choice (almonds, hazelnuts or walnuts)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. raw cocoa powder
- Grated coconut to coat
- Start by placing the nuts in the food processor. Beat for 1 minute, until the nuts are crushed.
- Then add the remaining ingredients.
- Beat for one minute until a dough is formed.
- Form small balls with the mixture using your hands.
- Put the grated coconut in a large bowl and pour in the truffles.
- Make sure the truffles are fully covered with coconut.