Today I develop a bit further my favourite recipe for cashews bars by adding chocolate and strawberries. The result is just magical!
- NO-BAKE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER GRANOLA BARS
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BARS (5 INGREDIENTS ONLY)
- PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL COOKIES
IngredientsFor the bottom crust
- 70 g almonds
- 100 royal dates, without seed
- 300 g cashews, soaked in hot water for 5 hours
- 80 g couverture chocolate, melted
- 30 ml agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 5 strawberries, sliced in halves
InstructionsFor the bottom crust
- Blend the almonds and the dates in a blender.
- Transfer the mixture inside a cake tin covered with parchment paper.
- Using a cup, press it to the bottom of the tin.
- Add all ingredients -except of the strawberries- inside a blender and blend until evenly distributed.
- Pour the mixture on top of the almonds-dates crust.
- Smooth its surface using a rubber spatula.
- Slice the strawberries into halves and add them to the mixture. Press them inside the chocolate cream.
- Then, transfer the dessert to the fridge and allow 3-5 hours to set.
- Remove from the fridge, cut into pieces and serve.