This morning I woke up with the desire for something pretty sweet. I went straight to the fridge knowing I had left my beloved vegan hazelnut praline. A couple of bananas had their last “perfect” day so I thought I myself that it was about time to blend these two!
This is how my vegan banana – hazelnut praline smoothie bowl came to life!
IngredientsTo make one smoothie bowl
- 2 ripped bananas
- 2 tablespoons vegan hazelnut praline (click here to get my recipe)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Zest from one orange
- 2 tablespoons goji berrie
- 30 gr. hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon coconut
- Blend together the banana with the hazelnut praline, the vanilla extract and the orange zest.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients as toppings!