I love desserts with apple and every kind of apple crumble. Today’s recipe is made in no time and the only “trouble” is to clean the apples.
- 3 red apples
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter (or whatever butter you prefer)
- 50 gr oats
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (optional)
- Melt the coconut butter and mix it with oats.
- Clean the apples and cut into pieces (I cut each apple into 6 pieces for quick baking).
- Mix the apples with the oat-butter mixture and transfer it to a non-stick pan.
- Optionally sprinkle with cinnamon
- Bake in a well preheated oven at 180 °C for 40 minutes.