This is a super choco cookie recipe, prefect for all us choco-addicted foodies
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped dark chocolate (or chocolate drops)
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped milk chocolate (or chocolate drops)
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped white chocolate (or chocolate drops)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- In a large bowl, mash together the butter and sugars with a fork until well combined.
- Add the oil and egg and beat until creamy. Mix in the vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flours, cocoa powder, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate and mix well. Using an ice cream spoon, scoop the batter onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a rack to cool.