A foolproof recipe that is adored by children and adults alike! You simply mix all ingredients together and you bake it! You need less than 5 minutes to prepare it and after 30-35 minutes of baking your dish is ready!
- FRESH TORTELLINI WITH SPINACH AND CHICKEN SAUSAGES
- GRUYERE CREAM TORTELLINI WITH EGGS ON TOP
- PASTA WITH PEAS AND ARUGULA PESTO
- 500 g tortellini, boiled
- 300 g cauliflower curd and broccoli, boiled
- 300 g mushrooms
- 300 g pepperoni, cut into cubes
- 400 ml dairy cream
- 80 ml olive oil
- 150 g Ladotyri Mytilinis
- 100 g grated parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 5 sprigs of thyme (leaves only)
- Preheat convection oven to 180°C.
- Inside a bowl, put the dairy cream and the eggs and stir them using an egg whisker until well combined.
- Inside another bowl, put all the cheeses.
- Pour the olive oil inside a baking pan.
- Then add the tortellini, the broccoli, the cauliflower, the mushrooms and the pepperoni.
- Pour over the eggs mix and the cheeses.
- Season with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Fold properly until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven, remove the foil from the top of it and bake for 10-15 minutes more, until golden brown.