A salad full of colors and textures. The fruity fresh mango, the earthy prosciutto and the tasteful Tinos gruyere, complement each other so effortlessly.
- 2 handfuls green salad mix (arugula, lettuce, cabbage)
- 1/2 carrot, cut into strips
- 1 spring onion, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 mango, cut into cubes
- 3 slices prosciutto
- 100 gr Tinos gruyere, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoons balsamic
- 1 tablespoons orange juice (and zest of 1/2 orange)
- 1/2 clove garlic paste (optional)
- Salt and pepper (at will)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- In a jar (i.e. from a jam) or shaker, put the dressing materials and beat them well.
- Pour the salad dressing and serve.