Chocolate and Macedonian Tahini are the greatest love in pastry history, especially in the fasting period. For me, of course, this mousse is a recipe I love to do and the rest of the year when I’m in mood for detox.
The need for dessert after lunch or in early evenings is URGENT! Does It happen to you too, that you can not say no to temptations, when you try abstain?
I have a solution! Today’s recipe for this super simple mousse is as easy as it is
- 200 gr chocolate couverture (65% cocoa)
- 200 ml almond milk
- 40 gr Macedonian Tahini
- Fill a large bowl with ice cubes and put it aside.
- Prepare a double boiler putting water in a pot to boil.
- Over the pot, place a bowl, carefully not to touch the boiling water.
- Add the chocolate and melt it completely.
- Once it is melted, remove the bowl from the pot and transfer it over to the ice cubes.
- Add the almond milk and mix with a spatula until we have a homogeneous mixture.
- Using a hand mixer at medium speed, beat the mixture for 3-5 minutes.
- At first bubbles come on the surface, and then fine lines appear. At this point the mousse is ready.
- Add the Macedonian Tahini and, with a spatula, stir it carefully into the mixture.
- Transfer to glasses or bowls and leave in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- It is kept for up to 5 days.