This side dish will make your table a lot more festive! It goes perfect with any roast meat and especially turkey.
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut like french fries
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling potatoes after cooked
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lay the sweet potatoes out in a single layer on a roasting tray.
- Drizzle the oil and the rest of the ingredients over the potatoes.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes in oven at 180°C or until tender.
- Take sweet potatoes out of the oven and transfer them to a serving platter.
- Drizzle with more extra-virgin olive oil.