Sweet potato is one of the most delicious and beneficial carbohydrates you can have in your diet. It is not only an affordable, but easily available food. It also has very important benefits for your health.
Sweet potatoes are … flexible in cooking. Try them baked as I do today, mashed, steamed or grilled. You can also put them in a soup or grill them and put them in salads.
- VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE AND DAIRY FREE BROWNIES
- VEGAN CHICKPEAS AND SWEET POTATO GNOCCHI (GLUTEN FREE)
- SAVORY PANCAKES WITH SWEET POTATO
- CARROT AND SWEET POTATO SALAD
- 1 sweet potato
- 50 gr mascarpone
- 50 gr gorgonzola
- 2 cherry tomatoes, baked
- 1 tablespoon sun dried tomatoes pesto
- 1 mushrooms, sliced and baked
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon chickpeas, boiled
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin
- 2 mint leaves
- 30 gr yoghurt
- 30 gr feta cheese
- 1 slice prosciutto
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Wash the sweet potatoe very well and slice it without peeling it.
- Bake for 15 minutes and put the tomatoes and mushrooms on the same baking pan.
- Remove from the oven and allow to come to room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Beat the mascarpone with the gorgonzola and spread the mixture on the first slice.
- Decorate with the baked tomatoes.
- Spread the sun dried tomato pesto over the second slice and decorate with the slices of mushroom.
- Apply the basil pesto to the third slice and decorate with the rest of the ingredients (chickpeas, pumpkin seeds and mint).
- Beat the feta with the yoghurt and spread over the fourth slice, add freshly ground pepper and the prosciutto.