There are so many options for perfect healthy bowls! Today I prepare one based on sweet potato and hummus.
- 2 tablespoons wild rice
- 8 slices of sweet potato, baked
- 1/2 handful spinach
- 2 tablespoons humus
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Boil the rice according to the instructions of the package.
- Put the slices of sweet potato in a pan, sprinkle with some olive oil and bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 50 minutes. (Keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, so you can do more and use them for other recipes).
- Wash the spinach thoroughly and sprinkle it with some olive oil and salt.
- You can find ready hummus in the supermarket or make home. Click here to see my recipe.
- Cut the carrot into slices, put it on a baking dish, sprinkle it with some olive oil and bake it in the oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Lay all the ingredients in the bowl, pour some tahini and serve.