An easy summer pumpkin pie with herbs and frumenty instead of flour.
Always prefer small zucchini because they have more intense flavor and aroma
- 600 gr courgettes grated (and a few thin slices for the surface)
- 100 gr frumenty
- 300 gr feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 eggs
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 gr dry oregano
- 1 small bunch mint, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Prepare a pan, sprinkle it with some olive oil.
- Wash the courgettes, grate them and put them in a strainer.
- Press by hand to drain the liquids, add salt and let them stand for an hour. In a large bowl.
- knock the eggs.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and bake for 45 minutes at 180 °C