The recipe for today’s pasta needs less than 10 minutes cooking. Just boil spaghetti, beat the sauce ingredients in the blender, stir and serve.
Easy, fast, perfect for summer.
- 200 gr pasta of your choice
- 400 gr feta cheese
- 200 gr yogurt drained
- 1/3 garlic clove
- 50 gr olive oil
- ½ chili pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint chopped
- 1 tablespoon black olives
- 4 cherry tomatoes cut in the middle
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions of the package
- In the blender, add the garlic, olive oil, red pepper flakes, chilli pepper and mix to homogenize the ingredients.
- In a bowl, crumble the feta cheese into small pieces, add yoghurt and the blended mix.
- Add the zest and the mint.
- Mix very well with a spoon.
- Drain the pasta and keep 2 tablespoons of boiling water.
- Put the spaghetti and sauce in the bowl in the saucepan.
- Pour in the kept aside water and mix very well.
- Serve on 2 dishes and decorate with tomatoes and olives.