Ingredients for 6 sorbets:
- 10 organic strawberries
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 100 ml heavy cream
- 100 ml Dodoni yoghurt
- 20 gr icing sugar
- For sorbets will need popsicle molds that go into freezer. They do not cost more than 2-3 euros.
- Wash the strawberries well and squeeze the lime
- Beat the cream into whipped cream.
- Beat the cream in mixer until you have a stiff whipped cream.
- Add the yoghurt and icing sugar and fold with a silicon spatula.
- Stuff the sorbet molds halfway and put them in the freezer.
- After one hour, beat the strawberries with the lime juice in the blender and fill the cases up.
- Put them in the freezer for 2-3 hours to freeze well.