We are going through the season with the most delicious strawberries. Shortly before the end of the season you find the sweetest (and the cheapest) strawberries.
What better opportunity to enter the kitchen and make a very easy tart with biscuit base and cheese filling.
- 200 gr biscuits, crushed
- 50 gr oats
- 50 gr almond
- 80 gr butter
- 500 gr cream cheese
- 100 gr icing sugar
- 190 gr heavy cream
- Zest of 1 orange
- 10 strawberries, cut into cubes for the filling
- 10 strawberries, cut into slices for decoration
- Beat the biscuits, oats, almonds and butter in the blender.
- Spread the mixture into tart form and refrigerate.
- In a mixer, beat the cream cheese with the icing sugar. Add the heavy cream and the orange peel and continue mixing.
- Then add the strawberries and stir them softly with a silicon spatula.
- When the cream is ready, fill with it the tart form and put it in the refrigerator, covering everything with a gelatine.
- Remove from the refrigerator, add strawberries on top and serve.