Delicious, juicy filled burger that will thrill people in all ages.
For spinach filling
- 300 gr. spinach
- 1 leek
- 1/2 onion
- 2 small scallions
- fresh herbs (dill, spearmint, basil)
- 1 egg
- 150 gr. feta cheese (in large pieces)
- 100 gr. gruyère cheese (περασμένο στον τρίφτη)
- olive oil
- salt, fresh-grounded pepper
- 1 leek filling sausage
- 1 kg. minced veal
- 1 egg
- 1 big onion, chopped
- 2 large slices of stale bread, soaked in water and drained
- ½ cup fresh spearmint or tsp. dried spearmint
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
For spicach filling
- Wash greens. Drain in colander.
- Finley chop leeks, onion and scallions.
- Put olive oil in a large saucepan and saute leeks, onion and scallions. Once browned add spinach.
- Add salt, pepper and fresh herbs.
- Add egg and mix well.
- In the end add feta and gruyère cheese and mix until feta cheese is visible.
- Put minced veal in a bowl and add all ingredients.
- Knead until a homogeneous mixture.
- Put mixture in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Shape with wet hands, equal width, depending on the size you want burgers.
- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC.
- Put 1 tablespoon of spinach filling in the center of each burger.
- Bake them in the oven at 180°C and add the minimum of water and oil.
- Once browned, 30 minutes later take them out the oven.