This is a recipe for a white chocolate lodge with a rich flavour that fits perfectly with the fruity sour cherries, the crunch walnuts and your favourite biscuits.
- GRAPEFRUIT CHOCOLATE SALAMI WHITE
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE SALAMI
- PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE DESSERT SALAMI RECIPE
- 400 ml condensed milk
- 100 g butter
- 360 ml white couverture chocolate
- 200 g canned sour cherries or sour cherry preserves (strained)
- 150 g walnuts
- 450 g biscuits of your own choice
- Smash the couverture chocolate into small pieces and add them to a bowl.
- In a pot, add the butter and the condensed milk and heat the mixture over medium heat until the butter has melted and the mixture is about to come to a boil. When it starts to bubble, remove the pot from the heat.
- Pour the butter-condensed milk mixture over the pieces of the chocolate and cover the bowl with cling film.
- Allow 1 minute for the mixture to set and then remove the cling film and stir the mixture properly with a spatula until the chocolate has completely integrated into the mixture.
- Then, using your hands, break the biscuits into large pieces and add them to the mixture, together with the cherries and the walnuts.
- Stir properly with a spatula.
- Transfer the mixture to a cake tin or to a piece of parchment paper and shape it into a lodge.