I have tried countless recipes for scrambled eggs. I have make every recipe there is on internet and every celebrity chef’s recipe, from Jamie Oliver to Gordon Ramsay.
View this post on Instagram
Πως να φτιάξεις τα πιο τέλεια scrambled eggs 🍳 για το πρωινό σου! Τώρα στο coolartisan.gr Κάνε swipe up στα stories μου για να δεις τη συνταγή ❤️/ How to make the most amazing scrambled eggs for breakfast – now on coolartisan.gr Swipe up in my stories to get the recipe (both in Greek 🇬🇷 and English 🇬🇧) . . . . pic by @photobird95 . #coolartisan #foodgasm #feedfeed #yummy #tastespotting #thekitchn #foodblog #blogger #followall #followalways #menwithcuisines #instalike #likeforlike #gloobyfood #cnTravelerEats #ThanksTasty #bareaders #homecooked #buzzfeast #homecooking #beautifulcuisines #foodblogfeed
I have come to the conclusion that the best way to achieve this velvety texture that characterizes scrambled is none other than bain marie. The same hot bain marie, we use to melt the chocolate, placing a bowl over a pot of boiling water.
Below you will find the proportions for one serving. You can multiplied the number of ingredients for the portions you want to make.
- 3 eggs
- 30 gr butter
- 30 ml heavy cream
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 round bread roll
- 1 slice apaki
- 30 gr parmesan, grated
- 1/2 spring onion, chopped
InstructionsFor the scramble:
- Set up the bain marie and place the water on heat to boil.
- Put the eggs with the cream into the bowl of the double boiler and beat slowly with a whisk.
- Add salt and pepper and stir slowly.
- It will take 15 to 20 minutes to cook.
- 2-3 minutes before withdrawing, add the butter and stir to melt.
- Cut the top of the buns and remove the crumb. Create a nest for the eggs.
- Chop the apaki and cook it in a non-stick pan (no olive oil).
- Put the eggs in the buns and add the cheese, the apaki and the chopped onion.
- Serve immediately.