Sweet pumpkin is a passepartout ingredient that can go in a thousand recipes, sweet and savory. It can be a soup, puree, cake, muffin, cake and everything else you can imagine.
The easiest way to work with it is to bake it in the oven. Clean the piece of pumpkin you want, cut into cubes of the same size and then transfer them to a non-stick baking pan. Sprinkle the pumpkin with some olive oil, cover with foil and bake for about 20 minutes in a preheated oven! Beat in the blender the cooked pumpkin cubes and you will have a perfect, orange puree for every use!
IngredientsIngredients (for one form)
- 250 gr baked pumpkin
- 125 gr butter
- 25 gr sugar
- 3 eggs
- 50 gr yoghurt
- 200 gr flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 onion, finely chopped 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 120 gr gruyere, grated
- 120 gr feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 gr pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Butter and lightly flour the cake form.
- Bake and then beat the pumpkin in the blender, until it becomes puree.
- Saute the onion in olive oil until they get a nice golden color and leave it aside.
- Put the onion in the blender and beat it with the cooked pumpkin
- Add the salt, pepper and thyme and beat.
- Beat at the moderate speed of the mixer the butter with the sugar to soften and add the yoghurt and gradually the eggs.
- Stop the mixer when the mixture becomes fluffy and homogeneous.
- Add the flour to the mixture of eggs stirring together with a spatula.
- Then add the crushed gruyere, the pumpkin mixture and finally the crumbled feta cheese.
- Stir until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared form.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 175 °C for about 30-40 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven, allow it to come to room temperature and then remove it from the mold.