The inspiration of today’s recipe comes from a traditional Polish Christmas recipe, where they combine their own smoked cheese with strawberry jam on a potato puree base!
I made my own version and used the combination as a stuffing for tart. It sure is a different tart, than you are used to.
- 1 sheet of savory tart (click here to see the recipe)
- 400 gr. potato puree
- 200 gr. smoked metsovone cheese, grated
- 100 gr. grated mozzarella
- 2 eggs
- 50 gr. yoghurt
- 50 gr. strawberry jam
- 1 teaspoon tampasco
- 1 teaspoon paprika smoked
- Salt Pepper
- Prepare the savory tart dough according to the instructions and do the ''blind baking''.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C
- In a large saucepan, heat the potato puree in a medum temperature.
- Add all the ingredients and mix until the materials melt.
- Fill the tart and bake in a well preheated oven for 45 - 50 minutes, until it gets a nice golden color!