I make one of my favorite Buddha Bowls with beetroot, chickpeas and salmon.
- 1 beetroot
- 2 tablespoons chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons cabbage carrot salad
- 2 tablespoons red beans
- 30 gr smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon balsamic with pomegranate flavor
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Wrap the beetroot with aluminum foil and bake for 70 minutes. Once cooked, remove it and allow it to come to room temperature. Cut it into cubes.
- Boil chickpeas.
- Sprinkle the cabbage carrot salad with a little olive oil and salt.
- For beans used ready-made canned beans.
- Serve all the ingredients in a bowl and sprinkle with a little vinegar balsamic cream with pomegranate flavor.