I made a very easy and super fruity pumpkin cake with ginger. A very easy and fast recipe you can make in less than 15 minutes.
Tip: To make pumpkin puree just clean the pumpkin, boil and then mash it!
- 500 gr pumpkin puree
- 230 gr sunflower oil
- 440 gr all-purpose flour
- 600 gr granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 50 gr fresh ginger, grated
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350*F) at fan.
- Combine all of the ingredients, apart from the flour, in a bowl.
- Mix until completely combined and add the flour. Mix again until the flour has dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into a round 28 cm baking pan, which has been greased and dusted with flour.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Insert a knife into the center of the cake. The cake is ready if it comes out clean and dry.
- Remove from oven. Allow it to sit in the baking pan for 5 minutes and then turn out onto a wire rack.